2022 Buckeye Youth Football Important Dates
Buckeye Youth Football and Cheer Families,
Outstanding start to practices for all of our teams. Please see the below important dates and reminders to plan our season.
The annual BYFA Parents Meeting will be held this Thursday, August 11th 7:30pm at the Buckeye Youth Football fields. As the players and coaches are wrapping up practice, all K-6 parents are invited to meet between fields #1 and #2 near the equipment shed for announcements from the BYFA Board on general season information, plans and expectations. All parent questions will be taken following.
This week will be last practices held Monday thru Thursday for grades 3rd-6th football. Beginning the week of August 15th with school opening, practices will be only Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday still 6:30-8pm. No change to the K-2nd flag football Tuesday & Thursday practices. Note the Buckeye Elementary open house is scheduled for August 16th. Your team’s Head coach may alter practice that day accordingly. After Labor Day September 5th all practices move up to 6-7:30pm.
Important Season Dates – More details to come as the dates approach:
- Saturday, August 27th – First LEYFL games. The Buckeye schedule summary can be now be found on http://www.buckeyeyouthfootball.com in the Documents section. The final and official schedule shall be uploaded to the LEYFL website soon.
- Thursday, September 1st – Picture day for all football and cheer teams at the Buckeye Youth Football Fields
- Friday, September 9th – Youth Night at the Buckeye High School Varsity football game
- Thursday, September 15th – Buckeye High School Homecoming Parade – All cheer and football teams will march in the parade
- Saturday, October 8th – Save the date for the annual BYFA Reverse Raffle Fundraiser at the Medina VFW! Please see the flyer also in the Documents section of this site with ticket sales and more information to come soon!
- Saturday, October 15 – First round of LEYFL playoffs. Playoffs to conclude no later than October 29th.
Thank you and Lets Go Bucks!