The 10 Commandments of Baseball
1. Nobody ever became a ball player walking after a ball.
2. You will never become a .300 hitter unless you take the bat off your shoulder.
3. An outfielder that throws the ball behind the runner locks the barn door after the horse is stolen.
4. Keep your head up and you may not have to hold it down.
5. When you start to slide, Slide!!! He who changes his mind may change a good leg for a broken one.
6. Don't quit. The game is never over until the last man is out.
7. Always run them out. You never know.
8. Don't make excuses on the bad hops. Anyone can field the good ones.
9. A pitcher who hasn't control hasn't anything.
10. Don't find too many faults in the umpires. You can't expect them to be as perfect as you.