It looks as though we willl not have a fixture on Saturday unless the Culter ETHX Scottish Junior Cup 3rd Round tie at East Kilbride is postponed. It will all be weather dependent and there may well be chance that teh game could be psotponed as it is believed that the East Kilbride pitch is not in good order.
If we have no game that will be three weeks on the gtrot with no game. No fixture was allocated to us for 19-Nov, the following week the game at Dufftown was postponed due to frost and now for this Saturday 03-Dec. we have no allocated fixture again.
Despite being well up with our League fixtures compared to other clubs, it will still leave us at a disadvantage not having played for a whole month. However, it does have the advantage that it has allowed a few injuries to heal up and get players back fit again without missing any games.
Watch out for a News post to let you know if the Culter game is on this Saturday.