Nordic Team Awards Banquet Information
Nordic Ski Team Banquet on Sunday 2/26/12
5pm, Lakeview Covenant Church
Ski suit turn in from 5pm-5:30, dinner at 5:30pm - you'll get your deposit checks back
RSVP quickly so we know how much food to prepare and can cover our costs.
QUICK RSVP OPTION
I've attached the invite to this email. To save using our team $ on paper and postage >
- print the attachment (see handout below)
- REPLY TO this email ASAP with your count of banquet attendees
- mail your check to address on the invite
If I don't get an email back from you, I will assume you didn't get this invite and mail you one.
CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS
We'll need lots of help, REPLY TO this email if you can:
- help set up prior to dinner (from 3pm to 5pm, or part of that)
- help serve dinner (from 5pm until all are served)
- help with clean up (after the awards and slideshow)
- bring dessert (one batch of cookies or bars) - if I get a big response to this request, I may ask you to bring something else for the main meal.
- sell DEAA raffle tickets at banquet
DEAA RAFFLE Tickets
We will be selling DEAA raffle tickets at our banquet.
We keep $8 for every $10 ticket sold.
Raffle prizes are: $2000, $500, $500, $250, $250
The drawing is on May 7 at East H.S.
DEAA is the school's activities booster club and its important for us to support them so they will support us. They bought our team 20 new ski suits this winter and Bonnie plans to ask for at least 20 more each year until all East skiers are in the same suit.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED for 2/23/2012 basketball game
The Nordic team needs to provide at least 2 adults to man the concessions stand during the East basketball game (at East) on 2/23/12. We need to cover it from 5pm to about 8:30 (through halftime). This is our vacation week and many of us are unavailable, including Bonnie and Dave! So PLEASE, if you can help, let Bonnie or Dave know ASAP. This work raises $$ for our team!
Please help support these fundraisers as we'd like to buy another wax bench (or 2) which cost $500 each.
If you have any great photos from the season, please forward them on disc to Danielle Patterson for the banquet slideshow.
questions? you can call me,