West Yellowstone 2008
Duluth East Ski Team
2008 West Yellowstone Ski Trip
November 21 to November 29, 2008
West Yellowstone, Montana
Cost $535 ($545 after Oct. 27)
Bonnie Fuller-Kask (218) 724-2775
- This trip has filled up in the past. We will fill the busses on a first paid – first reserved basis. Your seat will be reserved when we receive your down payment.
- Leave East High School at 5:00 p.m. Friday November 21
- Have a bag dinner with you - we will not be stopping for dinner.
- We will stop for a quick breakfast on Saturday morning
- Arrive West Yellowstone Saturday afternoon. We’ll have time to ski.
- Leave West Yellowstone about 4:00 p.m. on Friday
- Arrive Duluth about 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, November 29.
- $535 Fee includes ($545 after Oct. 27):
- 6 nights lodging at the Kelly Inn
- Continental Breakfasts in West Yellowstone
- Ski passes for the week
- 3 team dinners and Thanksgiving dinner.
- Skiers should bring additional money for lunches and other dinners
- There are grocery stores and restaurants within walking distance of the Kelly Inn.
- Waxing benches, irons and waxing help will be available.
- Skiers MUST bring the following kick waxes; Red Special, Blue Extra and Green plus a cork! This is necessary to get out on the ski trails faster.
- This is not a school-sponsored trip. Parents will be required to excuse their students from school. Permission slips, including Emergency information will be required.
- Please keep the volume of bags to a minimum. The bus will be full.
- No coolers, there will not be room on the bus.
- $535.00 - Quad occupancy
- $576.00 - Triple occupancy
- $658.00 - Double occupancy
- $902.00 - Single Occupancy
Add $10 if signing up after October 27, 2008.
Click on handouts below for all the forms....