Even though it's May, the 2005 football season is just around the corner and the De La Salle Pilots, led by Head Coach Paul Verska, are preparing hard for the season.
- On Sunday, May 22nd, a Player/Parent meeting will be held in the De La Salle gym from 2 PM to 3:30 PM. This meeting is for parents and players from all levels and this meeting will cover important information, such as the summer weight room schedule, practice, scrimmage, and game schedules, team football shoes (sizing and purchase), meeting the coaching staff, and the sizing and purchase of DLS football apparel. THIS MEETING IS FOR PLAYERS AND PARENTS FROM ALL LEVELS: FRESHMEN, JV, and VARSITY
. Please make sure you attend.
- Paul Verska and the De La Salle football staff will be holding it's 3rd Annual Offense/Defense Technique School from June 26th - June 29th at De La Salle High School. The cost of the camp is $50 and this is a non-contact camp.
The purpose of the Offense/Defense Technique School is to teach and train high school football players the proper techniques and fundamentals of high school. Participants of the Technique School are required to bring cleats, sneakers, a helmet, as well as workout clothes to each session, which will take place from 4:00 PM to 6:30 PM.
All De La Salle football players going into grades 10 to 12 are highly encouraged to attend the camp.
For more information, call Technique School Director Paul Verska at (586) 778-2207, ext. 458.
- The 25th Annual Eastside Metro Instructional Football Camp will be held on June 26th to June 29th at De La Salle High School. Information about the camp is posted on this website.
- The 2005 Varsity Football schedule has been released with a couple of minor revisions still to be made. The JV and Freshmen football schedule will be posted as soon as it is available.
- The 2005 De La Salle Football Coaching staff is almost finalized as well and will be posted as soon as possible.
- De La Salle football players are highly encouraged to attend the Michigan Football Technique Camp held from June 19th to June 23rd at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. For more information, please contact Coach Paul Verska.
The 2005 De La Salle football season promises to be a very successful one and with all players and coaches involved working hard towards the goal of winning a championship and bringing pride and honor to the program and the school.
If any new information comes out, it will be posted on the De La Salle football website as soon as possible. So until next time, as always, Good Luck and GO PILOTS!!!