Kroger donates millions of dollars per year to local schools, churches, and other nonprofit organizations.
Please take a minute to help the Big Walnut High School Girls Soccer program by registering organization number 66589 for Community Rewards on your Kroger Plus Card at https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards
It costs you nothing and helps purchase balls, nets, year-end awards, and various other items. All you need to do is register and swipe your Plus Card when you shop at Kroger.
You can find our girls program by searching for Organization Number 66589 or BIG WALNUT H.S. GIRLS SOCCER in the list. There are a few other Big Walnut programs so be sure to select the correct one!
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM: If not already registered, register online at krogercommunityrewards.com. Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up. If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.