News and Announcements
Coach Steve wants every player at the rink *65 minutes prior to game start…..the game is at 12h30. We have the "TMHA Bantam room " which was nicely renovated a few years ago and the players can get all their gear set up for the weekend!
Game attire…..same as the tournaments. Please have player wear golf shirts and pants, no sandals, no hats. Also remember to bring your games socks, and shells.
Covid screening for players: From now on, TMHA has requested to make sure our attendance tab is up to date at every team activity. They will be using the attendance list as a way of tracking who was there if needed. ****
Have a great day and see you all tomorrow. GO STARS GO! :)
I’m missing some sponsor logos (see list below of missing logos). Please send me them in an email that we can add to the banner. We need this done asap please. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
ARROW SIGNS CORP.
101 MALL DENTAL CENTRE
NORTH CARE DENTURE
SNO SUN MOTOR
G & M SPRAY FOAM LTD.
CJ EQUIPMENT SALES & SERVICE
THE WIZARD OF PAWS INC.
MINAKWA LODGE INC.
J&R CABINETS LTD.
WABUN TRIBAL COUNCIL
W.Q. CARPENTRY INC.
A few updates for you all:
1. Copper Cliff was successful in their bid to host the OHFs, so we will just have to make sure we are there to compete
2. Thanks to everyone who brought their jerseys – I am missing Saudino, Pietila and Adams – please bring them to the next practice. I will be taking care of jerseys for the rest of this month (give to Kevin at arena please). I will bring the jerseys to the Sportsplex this weekend for the first game and will collect them after the game on sunday (new method we will try)
3. Thanks to everyone who reached out to volunteer to help us – truly appreciated. I have tried to keep the list updated – please see below to make sure everything has been captured/let me know if I missed something. If you have a bit of time to volunteer to help with something, please let me know.
Fundraiser #1 – Kelly Pilon
Fundraiser #2 –
Parent #1 – Recording practices/games when Coach requires – Jaret Dicks
Parent #2 – Recording practices/games when Coach requires –
Parents to track shots/faceoffs during games – Klooster
Parent Rep – Kim Dicks
October Jersey – Logan
November Jersey Rep – Klooster
December Jersey Rep – Shannon Kelly
January Jersey Rep – Alain L.
February Jersey Rep – Morin
March Jersey Rep –
April Jersey Rep –
Covid Screening – Shannon Bozzer
Just a few details for Monday:
1. We have practice on Monday at 18h30 at the Mac….please make sure you have checked off the your player’s attendance on Teampages.
2. +ALL jerseys will need to be washed and brought back on Monday. + Your player will receive them on Saturday before the game.
3. THANK YOU to Jaret Dicks and Dan Pilon for helping out this weekend with the stats and the videotaping. This information is so important to the coaching staff and the players. That being said…..+I am looking for 2 more volunteers for the 3 games this weekend. + No worries if you can’t commit to all 3 .
Have a great week. :)