2011 Fall Ball registration is now open!
Registration for SKLL Little League Fall Ball season is now open. Additional details follow:
1. Season begins late August … play continues through October.
2. Participating teams will play in RI District 3 Division.
3. Fall Ball is competitive travel baseball. Game locations will be SK & other RI towns.
4. Fall Ball teams will play games on Saturday, one weeknight game, and practice 1-2 nights per week. Extended games on weekends. Commitment for practices and games is required.
5. Age brackets: 10 - 11 year olds and 7 - 9 year olds. One Junior League team of 12 - 13 year olds. 2011 Little League baseball age is used, so birth date must fall between May 1, 1997 and April 30, 2004.
6. Level of Play: “A” Division & “B” Division.
7. All player level & team assignments will be determined by SKLL. Sorry, we cannot honor requests for specific teams or coaches.
8. All Manager & Coach selection determined by SKLL.
9. Generally, Major League Rules will be in effect for all teams. Junior League rules for 12/13 year olds.
10. League Tournaments at the end of the October.
11. Fee is $80.00 for 1 child, with a $20.00 discount for each additional child. New players may be contacted for skills evaluation to determine level of play.
12. Enrollment is limited. Registration deadline is August 10, 2011.
If you are interested in participating in the Junior Division, you may can contact Frank Gallucci at FGallucci@GilbaneCo.com for more information.
Registration forms may be found on our Handouts page The Fall Ball form is for players ages 7-11; the Junior League form is for players ages 12-13. Please mail the registration form plus check payable to SKLL to the address on the form.