Hiring: assistant coaches
Bitterroot Red Sox American Legion Baseball is seeking two highly motivated and passionate assistant coaches for the upcoming 2020 season.
Applicants should have experience coaching with a flexible work schedule to accommodate games and practices.
Applicants should have a high level of integrity, adequate baseball knowledge/experience, and the ability to manage student athletes in a professional manner while guiding players to be successful on and off the field.
Coaches responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assist Head Coach / Team Manager on vision of program
• Teach relevant baseball skills, tactics, and techniques
• Provide encouragement and constructive feedback to players
• Assist in training programs including advanced skills development
• Illustrate and set examples of high-level sportsmanship
• Mandates a teamwork attitude with team unity and zero tolerance of dissension from players
This is a seasonal part-time position that starts March and runs through early August as tournament season winds down
Job opening closes: 2/15/2020
Salary depends on role and experience.
Please send resume and cover letter to Paul Huxtable, President Bitterroot Red Sox
Email: paul.d.huxtable @gmail.com
Mail: Bitterroot Red Sox, Inc., PO Box 2174, Hamilton, MT 59840