News and Announcements
Subject: Pizza/Pasta Party, Home Meet Volunteers and Coaches Gifts and Photos
We have an exciting week ahead! Monday, Thursday, Friday will be a regular practice schedule.
- bring your lunch and come help Coach Kindellset up for Wednesday's meet before practice
- pizza/pasta feed
- Senior Presentation
- Home Meet vs. SRVHS
Many of you have already volunteered! Thank you! We ask all track families to help at the meet and/or bring food for the pizza/pasta party. See below for links.
Pizza/Pasta Feed at Oak Hill Park:
Tuesday is a minimum day but practice is mandatory and will be at the normal time ofand the pasta feed will be at (or after practice). Athletes can head to the stadium after school and help Coach Kindellset up for meet.
1. We still need a few parents to help with food set up atIf you want to help with set up you can also respond to this email or text me 510-684-5686. I have to work late that day so I really need help!
2. We need 14 more people to bring food (pizzas or pasta) and 6 more people to bring garlic bread and water on Tuesday, April 24th. Click here to feed the team.
Senior Night/Home Meet:
1. We have a few spots left to help at the meet: Click here to sign up!
2. We may move people around as needed.
3. All volunteers please check in with the volunteer coordinator, Madeline Gross, at the finish line tent when you arrive.
I will be sending a separate email to the Seniors and their families with last minute instructions.
We are asking for a donation of $20 from each family so that we can purchase a small gift for each coach. Please turn it in this week by Friday, April 27th.
1. mail it to me: 157 ChanniLoop, Danville, CA 94506
2. Give it to Audrey or MadalyneConey or Amrita Vepa
3. Venmo: @Heather-Sheppard-7 https://venmo.com/code?user_id=2140007837990912469
Do you have photos to share with us? We would love to see them and we need them for our banquet and website. If you use a photo sharing site please send me a link to the album. You can also use this googlephoto album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/l0nbHZgmHsyAxbRz2
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you for all of your support and help. We could not run this program without you.
Subject: MV T&F Email 6 IMPORTANT INFO: meets, volunteering
1) Wednesday, April 11th @3:30pm Away Meet at Dougherty Valley High School
100 Hurdles/110 Hurdles
A new meet has been added to the schedule. See details below. Sign-ups are due by this next Tuesday by
Granada Distance & Sprint Festival
Saturday, April 14th, 2018
Granada High School, Livermore, CA
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS: Distance Festival starts atThe Sprint session will begin at approximately based on entries.
GIRLS 4 x 100
BOYS 4 x 100
GIRLS 100 Hurdles
BOYS 110 Hurdles
ADMISSION: General admission - $8. Senior-citizens, children 5-13, and students with school ID - $5.
3) Volunteering Needs: We ask all parents to volunteer for at least 3 things. We have a lot of opportunities coming up this month to clear that! Click Here to Volunteer
-Pasta/Pizza Feed 4/24: manager needed to set up, more food needed, clean up needed
-Home Meet 4/25: Snack Bar Manager needed, more field volunteers needed
-Senior Night committee 4/25: Decoration set up needed
-Banquet Committee: Committee needed 5/19, Set up needed, caterer needed, cleanup needed, coaches gifts needed
- Home Meet vs SRVHS April 25th
Our rivalry home meet and senior night are coming up on Wednesday, April 25th. Many of you have already signed up to volunteer but we still need more! Here are the pressing needs: Snack Bar Manager- We need a parent to oversee the volunteers and keep track of the money and inventory. If we want we can purchase additional items ahead of time as well.
- Pasta/Pizza Feed April 24th in Oak Hill Park
We moved this so that it falls before our big home meet! Many of you have signed up but more help is needed. I have to work late that day so I need someone to come to the park and organize the food.
- Senior Night Committee 4/25
- Banquet Committee
4) Donations Needed
A huge thank you to all who have donated to our team so far! This team would not exist without the generous financial donations of our parents! We still need support as less than 50% of the team has donated. Please click here to give on the webstore. Checks can also be turned in to Coach Kindell or Heather Sheppard. Any amount is helpful!
You did it! Thank you for reading until the end!
See you soon,
Subject: MV T&F Update #5
1) Donations: A huge thank you to all who have donated to our team so far! This team would not exist without the generous financial donations from our parents! We still need support as less than 50% of the team has donated. Please click here to donate on the webstore. Checks can also be turned in to Coach Kindell or Heather Sheppard. Any amount is helpful!
2) Practice During Spring Break: Yes, there will be practice next week for the athletes that are in town. Workouts will be e-mailed by Sunday night for those that are traveling for spring break. It is essential that the athletes continue training. Monday - Thursday 4/2-4/5 at
3) Calendar Updates: We have had to move a few things around due to other school activities. Please check the dates below carefully. They are changed on the team calendar as well. Please review the full team calendar for all dates.
- Tuesday, April 24th 5pm: Pizza Party after practice at the park. (instead of pasta feed)
- Wednesday, April 25th 4pm: Home Meet vs SRVHS and Senior Night (changed)
- : Team Banquet & Awards at MVHS Commons (changed)
4) Volunteering: We have major volunteer needs coming up. Please check the team Sign Up Genius to see where you can help. As with finances, We cannot operate without parent volunteers.
- April 24th - Bring a pizza, drinks or napkins
- April 25th - Senior Night Committee, Snack Shack Coordinator and Volunteer Coordinator
- - Banquet Committee: no one has signed up! You will get to help decide the food!!
5) Senior Night RSVP: Many of you have responded. Thank you! If you are planning to take part on April 25th we need to know by March 31st or we will not have a gift for you. Please click here to respond. If your college plans are not set you can confirm those closer to the ceremony. Also, if you can no longer take part please let us know that as well.
Hello Track Athletes/Parents,
Here's the order for field events:
SHOT PUT VB, FSB, VG, FSG (4 THROWS MAX)
DISCUS VG, FSG, VB, FSB (4 THROWS MAX)
POLE VAULT VG, VB, FSG, FSB
TRIPLE JUMP OPEN PIT (4 JUMPS MAX)
- Athletes may leave with their family after the meet but they need to check out with a coach first.
- Please bring sweats as it will get cold and healthy snacks and water.
4) Team Donations: You can still turn in the team donation by check or cash. Checks can be given to any coach at practice or myself if you see me at a track meet. You can also turn in a check in the MV office or on the webstore.
5) Corporate Matching: Please check out this page on our website for directions!
6) Crab Feed and Wine Basket Donations: The Athletic Boosters Crab Feed is this link for the details. $20 of every ticket sold goes towards our team! Grab some friends and get a table. We are creating a Wine Basket for the auction and we need Wine Bottle Donations. Please email Linda Lambertson for more info: email@example.comSee