Read! This Week - EBAL Championship Details & Qualifiers
Congratulations on an outstanding regular season!! The coaching staff is so proud of you for your hard work, dedication and performance during the 2017 season. I am personally completely blown away at the marks you all were able to achieve and the depth of our team overall.
Tomorrow begins a brand new season. The goal from here on out is to survive and advance. Please do your best to get plenty of rest, stay hydrated and eat quality meals every day to make sure your body is at its optimal performance level.
Here is the schedule moving forward. I will be sending a detailed time schedule out this Tuesday of when your event is, as of now I do not have the field events or exact time schedule until after our league meeting tomorrow night.
- 9am Saturday May 6th, – EBAL Trials @ Granada High School (All EBAL Qualifiers will compete on this day with the exception of some field events, no relays)
- 9am Saturday May 13th – EBAL Finals @ Granada High School (You must advance beyond EBAL Trials in order to compete in this meet in the running events. All Relays will run on this day. The field events not contested on the 6th will compete on this day. End of Frosh/Soph Season
- Saturday May 20th – NCS Tri-Valley @ Foothill High School
- Saturday May 27th – NCS Meet of Champions @ UC – Berkeley
- Friday/Saturday June 2nd and June 3rd - CIF State Track and Field Championships
Below are all of the events that you qualified in, there is a 4 event maximum – tomorrow at practice we will have a scratch meeting and you will be able to let us know if you would like to scratch any events to focus on others, with your event coaches input. Please let me know if you see any mistakes. We have until Tuesday to finalize entries.
Qualifiers by Event
Parents and athletes, Please let me know ASAP if you are not available on any of the next 3 Saturdays. This information is imperative in our preparation and will adversely effect our time if not communicated.