MV Trackblast 10- Pasta Feed, SR Rivalry Meet, EBAL
Dear Athletes and Parents,
Please read to the end!
1) Last Practice: For all those athletes who do not qualify for the League Championship meet, this Friday, April 28th, will be your last day of track practice. Come to practice for a season wrap-up with your coaches. Remember, Click this link to see a report showing which athletes have qualified to date by division (F/S or Varsity) -- you can also see who is close.meet is your last chance to qualify.
2) NorCal Frosh/Soph Meet Results: Congratulations to our Frosh / Soph who represented the Mustangs well at the NorCal Frosh Soph Championship Meet this past AdkinsTrakWest website. Check out the team Instagram account for some highlights.. The results are in XCStats. Most meet results can be found on the
3) Pasta Feed: Wednesday, April 27th in the Commons. We still need 12 people to bring pasta. Click here to sign up!
- 6 people to bring pasta with red sauce (with or without meat)
- 6 people to bring pasta with white sauce (with or without meat)
Bring food donations to The Commons between Check Sign Up Genius if you forgot your assignment..
4) Rivalry Meet Against San Ramon: Come on Mustangs! Let's stomp on those Wolves!
- Where: San Ramon Valley High School
- When: Athletes will be excused from school early (around ) and will ride buses to SR. Meet starts promptly at . Meet expected to end about .
- What to Bring: Don't forget to bring your uniform, spikes, warm ups, sunscreen, snacks/dinner, money, and water. Snack shack will be open.
- Dismissal: All athletes must stay until the end of the meet to cheer on the 4 x 400 relays. Many meets are decided by the final relays.
- Parents & Fans: This will be an exciting battle for cross-town bragging rights. It will also be the last time this season to see your athletes compete in Danville. (The EBAL Championships will be held in Livermore.) So come on down and cheer on your Mustangs! Show school spirit and wear your red and black!
5) Sacramento Meet of Champions: Details have been sent separately to the small group of 11 varsity runners who will be representing Monte Vista at this meet.
6) League Meet Information: Save the dates! The EBAL Championship will take place on(Prelims) and (Finals) at Granada High School in Livermore. As mentioned above, only those athletes who have achieved a qualifying mark by will participate. Each school in the league is assigned an aspect of the meets to manage / run. This year, Monte Vista will be in charge of the Triple Jump. We will need several volunteers to help us mange this. If your athlete is participating in the league meet, we need your help.
Triple Jump Prelims start time for Field Events, start for runningPrelims:
Triple Jump Finals start time for Field Events, start for runningFinals:
Please sign up for a shift as soon as you can. Parents of sprinters, jumpers, throwers, and distance runners ALL need to help (not just triple jump parents).
7) Mark Your Calendars:Awards Ceremony. Stay tuned for more details.