Team Awards Night, League Finals, Photos and Top Scores
Subject: Team Awards Night, League Finals, Photos and Top Scores
This has been a fast and furious season. While the regular season is over we still have many important things happening!
A huge thank you to all those who helped make our home meet a huge success!! We could not have done it without you!
Please read below for some very important items that you won't want to miss! :) Read until the end to see how the team did this season!
1. Team Awards Night in the MV Commons. Please plan to attend the fun event where we honor the players and coaches. It will be a Dessert PotLuck. We need everyone to bring a dessert, drinks, fruit, cheese, etc. we also need people to help set up and serve. Please click here to RSVP. We also need people to decorate and clean up. Please click here to volunteer:
2. Photos! Here is a link to a Shared Track Photo Album. Please share your photos of the team here and we will use them at the banquet: https://photos.app.goo.gl/l0nbHZgmHsyAxbRz2
Here are links to photos taken by Charlotte Cassidy at several of the meets. Thank you for the wonderful pictures Charlotte! http://www.eteamz.com/mvhstrack/index.cfm?subsite=3561706
3. Coaches gifts: Thank you so I will those who have already given! Please continue to give your $20 through Venmo, etc
4. EBAL Prelims/Finals: Many of our athletes have qualified for league Preliminaries/Finals at Cal High. This is so exciting! If you qualified you should have received an email from Coach Kindell with the details. Each of the league schools is responsible for manning an event and we are doing Shot Put this year. Please click here to volunteer. If you haven’t been able to fulfill your team volunteer slot yet, this will be a great way to do it. Athletes who aren’t competing can also volunteer.
- Please click here see the results from each meet.
- Link to see the top point scorers for Varsity boys and girls. Each league meet is scored and those varsity runners who came in 1st, 2nd or 3rd earn points.
- Click Here to see top marks by event this season.
- Wondering if you have lettered this season? Click here to find out!