MV TrackBlast 7- First EBAL Dual Meet Info
- De La Salle address: 1130 Winton Dr, Concord, CA 94518
- - Minimum Day @ Monte Vista High School - Release
- The Team is encouraged to pack (2) lunches and come down to the track to eat as a team. Students are highly encouraged not to leave the Monte Vista campus before the buses leave if possible. Buses will leave promptly at . We will have a team picnic, coaches will be in attendance.
- (4) Buses Depart Monte Vista @ (Trip to De La Salle HS 20-25 Minutes)
- Arrive at De La Salle High School @
- Team Tent Set Up, 20 minute break to settle in
- - Team Meeting in Stands, 2 Laps as a Team, Team Break
- Athletes competing in 4x100, 1600 and Field Events begin prep for warm-up
- Field Events Begins
- Running Events Begins (Rolling Schedule) Girls/Boys Heats
- 4x100 Relay
- 100 Hurdles/110 Hurdles
- 300 Hurdles
- 4x400 Relay
- Buses depart De La Salle for Monte Vista at
Attention Parents: Please come and watch this exciting dual meet! Parents are highly encouraged to drive their own students home after the meet as we have only limited bus space for the return trip.
- What to Bring: 2 lunches, snacks and plenty of water () - athletes will be out from - Sweat Pants and Top, Jersey, Spikes/Competition Shoes, Warm-Up Shoes
- Athletes may not leave the meet early - Athletes are required to stay and support teammates and cheer on 4x400 relays in EBAL League Meet Contests. Most athletes will be running the 4x400.
- 2 Buses will Depart from De La Salle to Monte Vista at which is estimated time of meet finish. Coach Kindell will wait with athletes for pick-up at Monte Vista after the meet.