News and Announcements
The 2020 Falcon Fastpitch Varsity roster is set and will be 19 strong this year. The roster has 6 returning Varsity players including Senior Charlotte Grover, Juniors Natalie Kirstien, Alex Nyberg, and Brooke Tilson, and Sophomores Taylor Fitch and Evalyn Morgan. Four players coming up from 2019 JV include Senior Jada Alcantara, Junior Ciena Talamantes, and Sophomores Malia Cavan and Layna Cowin. The 9 new players to the Falcons are Senior Hannah Jensen and 8 Freshmen including Nina Brandt, Teagan Burger-Moore, Ava Clark, Camryn Davidson , Liz Kirstein, Zoe McCarthy, Kailani Orton, and Sophia Roach. With a new field, and new uniforms the team is excited for the season!
Congratulations to Varsity Senior Charlotte Grover for signing her letter of intent to play softball at Robert Morris University!
1. Field Day, Saturday 2/29 10 am-1 pm-Players and parents come out and help clean and set up the field.
2. Tryouts- begin Monday 3/2 (2-3 days) 3 pm pitchers & catchers; 3:15 pm everyone else
3. Parent Meeting, Tuesday 3/10, 7 pm
4. First Varsity games, 3-team round-robin non-league Sat. Mar 14th (with Juanita and Richland)
- Friday March 13 – 5:30pm Woodinville vs. Richland
- Saturday March 14 – 12:30pm Richland vs. Juanita
- Saturday March 14 – 3pm Juanita vs. Woodinville
After the holidays we will start to gear-up with optional workouts twice a week on Mondays and Wednesdays as follows:
1. Speed and strength workouts with Curtis Van Wyck (Curtis Clay Training) will start Mondays Jan. 6, 3-4pm at the Kiln (19510 144th Avenue NE Suite D7 Woodinville, WA, 98072).
These optional workouts are $15 per session. Attendance will be taken by upperclassman and each player will be billed for the total sessions attended at the end.
2. Optional open workouts resume on Wednesdays Jan. 8, 1:30-2:30 pm – run by upperclassmen @ WHS on our new field.