As winter approaches TMHA would like to remind all families of our Inclement Weather Policy.
Each parents/guardians must assess their own risk when making the decision to travel due to weather or other extenuating circumstances. It is not possible for TMHA to assess each families travel situation. It is recommended that weather and road conditions be checked prior to commencing travel which includes practices, games and tournaments.
Any decision to cancel games due to weather concerns will be published by TMHA here, on Facebook and will be communicated via e-mail to coaches. If no cancellation notice is published, it should be assumed that practices and games will continue as scheduled however the final decision to attend practice, games and tournaments lies with the parent based on their own travel circumstances.