HCR 3.0 Registration Guide
*Please find a link below to the HCR 3.0 registration guide in advance of registration. Please review the document to avoid unnecessary errors and refunds. Important things to remember:
1. You will need to create a new user (parent) account to get into the new HCR 3.0 Your previous username and password will not work with 3.0
2. Once you’ve created your new account you can click on the red button register now.
2. You will be able to search for your son or daughter using the search existing player feature by typing their full name and date of birth. If they have played hockey before they are in the HCR. If you have never played hockey and this is your first year, you will need to add your son or daughter as a new player.
3. Here is the important part!
*If you are a rep player trying out for a team, do not register for the season with TMHA until you have made a team. You will have an option that states skip this registration selection. you will select that.
- If you are playing house league or playing U-7, you can select the category your child is playing in and register.* Do not select the next two options just skip and go to next. Those options are for U8 to U18 Tier 1 players only!*
Tier 1 players will have the option of selecting "Try out/Assessment skate (if you are trying out for a rep team) and also development skates (which are optional).
Players coming from PMHA to attend the development skates and tryouts must request a permission to skate from PMHA in advance of stepping on the ice. firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Everyone will follow the next steps which lead you to credit card payment.
6. Once rep players have made the team you will come back after tryouts to register with TMHA. This will avoid reimbursements.
ONCE YOU HAVE READ THE INFO ABOVE AND REVIEWED THE GUIDE YOU CAN PROCEED IN THE MENU ABOVE AND CLICK REGISTRATION!
The document HCR3.0_Registration_Steb_by_Step_User_Guide.pdf was attached to this post.