News and Announcements
Join your Poway American Little League teammates at the Padres vs. St. Louis Cardinals game on Sunday, April 24 at 1:40 p.m.
- Tickets are $13 each.
- * Please return forms to the Snack Shack by Saturday, April 2.
- Tickets will be available for pick up the week of April 18.*
- Space is limited!
- Ticket Forms located under ‘Documents → Special Events’ on PALLBaseball.org.
- Email Courtney Klepsch at email@example.com with questions.
Help Madi Taylor and others needing Bone Marrow transplants by participating in the Marrow Registry Drive taking place this Saturday, April 2 at Creekside Plaza from 9:30 to 11:30.
For more information see the flyer attached or contact Team Taylor:
Phone: (858) 218 – 6820
The Poway Titan Baseball Boosters invites all PALL Players and Families to watch the Poway Titans take on Mission Hills in the NCC Tourney at Poway High at 6:00 pm on Friday, April 1st. Snack Bar will be open for dinner.
Please arrive at 5:30 pm to line up behind home stands
- All PALL players are invited to be on the field with the Poway Varsity Team during the National Anthem (please have players wear their PALL jerseys and arrive to line up at 5:30pm).
- One PALL player will be selected to be the Bat Boy for the Varsity team during the game.
- All players wearing their PALL jerseys will get to run around the bases after the game.
- Snack bar will be open and burgers and dogs will be available to purchase for dinner.
Picture Day is this Saturday. Please arrive promptly at your scheduled time. If you don’t know the time for your team you can click the link below to view the full schedule. The location of the pictures will be the same place as last year on the big field behind Field #4.
Order forms are being passed out to your team Managers this week. Please fill out the form before you arrive. Extra forms will be available at the check in table. One League Package is included per player with League Fees. Additional items can be ordered when you fill out the order form.
Poway American Little League Opening Day
Saturday, March 12
Join your fellow teammates and friends for a day of family fun and festivities! Come early for the annual Kiwanis Pancake Breakfast, enjoy a T-Ball game prior to the Opening Ceremonies and burn some energy in the bounce house and obstacle course! Plus, one lucky player will win a family four-pack to a San Diego Padres game (no purchase necessary). Please note: team pictures will be the following week.
Opening Day Schedule:
• 8 am – Kiwanis Pancake Breakfast; Tickets $5; Sold Day Of
• 8:15 am – Bouncy House and Obstacle Course Open
• 8:30 am – Catch our T-Ball players on Fields 1 & 2
• 9:30 am – Players arrive for Opening Ceremonies
• 10 am – Opening Ceremonies & PALL Parade of Teams Kickoff
• 12 pm – Play Ball!!