You must register with the league in the district that you attend school.
Private school and home school players are welcome. See your local association for registration
Required for all participants:
1. Participation contract signed by parent or legal guardian (not avail. on line, must see league director for your area.)
2. Current year completed sports physical on Rogue Valley Youth Football Physical Form. (Avail. online in "HANDOUTS") (Required annually for youth football)
3. Provide copy of most recent (2018-2019) 4th quarter report card supporting 2.0 GPA/70% or better, when available in June and must be turned into coach in August.
4. Pay registration fees at time of registration. League fees vary by association.
Additional forms may be required for your district.
Medford Participants must also complete:
5. Read & sign Code of Conduct and retain in coaches notebook. (Avail. on line in "HANDOUTS")
6. Read and sign Parent/Athlete Agreement and retain in coaches notebook. (Avail. on line in "HANDOUTS")
7. Read and sign Social Media Policy and retain in coaches notebook. (Avail. on line in "HANDOUTS")