News and Announcements
Raffle will be held on Try-Out/Evaluation Day, January 25th. Tickets are $5.00 each. There is one bat per division.
Must be registered to play with Lady Lake Little League to win.
Advanced T-Ball Meeting
Friday August 23rd @ 6:00pm
August 24th all other divisions
Juniors @ 9am
Majors @ 10:00am
Minors @ 1:00pm
Rookies @ 4:00pm
THE GOLDEN RULES
Sports psychology expert Rick Wolff offers five simple messages for adults involved in Little League:
1. Parents need to come to grips with one fact: Your childhood is over. Don't put your dreams on your children.
2. Listen to your children, don't lecture to them. Let them tell you what they enjoy about sports.
3. Coaches: Remember, every child wants to play during games as much as possible. As a coach, it's your job to make sure that happens.
4. Yelling and screaming discourages a child's desire to do well in sports. No one wants to be criticized, especially when playing a difficult game.
5. Baseball is a hard GAME. Remember to tell your child how tough baseball was for you.