Player Information & Electronic Waiver
Fields marked with a red asterisk are required. If you have a skills video, please copy and paste the URL link into the Skills Video Link field.
Incorporated into this form is an electronic liability waiver. Please read the waiver prior to electronically signing/acknowledging.
This form must be read, understood and agreed upon by the player (if an adult) or his/her parent/guardian (if the player is a minor). “I” refers to the player AND/OR his/her parent/guardian.
I, the below indicated player (if an adult) or parent/guardian (if the player is a minor), acknowledge, agree and understand that:
1. Voluntarily and of my own free will, I elect to participate as a member of the Case Batbusters Fastpitch Softball Organization.
2. I understand that there are certain risks and hazards involved in participating in softball that may result in injury or death to me or other players, including, but not limited to those hazards associated with weather conditions, playing conditions, equipment and other participants.
3. I understand that sliding into base is dangerous to me and other players and may result in injury or death.
4. I understand that the very nature of the game of softball is hazardous and risky, including, but not limited to, the acts of pitching, throwing, fielding and catching of the ball, the swinging of the bat, running, jumping, stretching, sliding, diving, and collisions with other players and with stationary objects, all of which can cause serious injury or death to me and other players.
Further, I agree that in consideration for the right to play as a member of Case Batbusters Fastpitch Softball, and in consideration for permission to play on the fields arranged for by the Organization:
1. I voluntarily elect to accept and assume all risks of injury incurred or suffered by me (or my dependent minor child) (a) while practicing or playing as a member of the team so designated, (b) while serving in a non-playing capacity as a team member during practice or play by other teams or by other players on my team, and © while on or upon the premises of any and all of the fields arranged for by the Case Batbusters Fastpitch Softball Organization for practice or play.
2. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation and to be aware of all rules and regulations governing my participation in and/or viewing of the sports programs, games, practices, warm-ups, or related events, softball games, and sporting activities. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately.
3. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, hereby release and hold harmless Case Batbusters Fastpitch Softball, their owners, officers, agents, servants, associations, employees, or any person or entity connected with the Organization for any claim, damages, costs or cause of action which I have or may in the future have as a result of injuries or damages sustained or incurred by me or my dependent minor child.
4. My voluntary acknowledgement (by completing of this form and selecting the below acknowledgment check box and name field) of this agreement is meant to bind me to the terms and conditions of this agreement both for the date I have acknowledged/agreed hereto as well as for my participation at any events held by Case Batbusters Fastpitch Softball in which I confirm acknowledgement hereto.