News and Announcements
*Please find a link below to the HCR 3.0 registration guide in advance of registration. Please review the document to avoid unnecessary errors and refunds. Important things to remember:
1. You will need to create a new user (parent) account to get into the new HCR 3.0 Your previous username and password will not work with 3.0
2. Once you’ve created your new account you can click on the red button register now.
2. You will be able to search for your son or daughter using the search existing player feature by typing their full name and date of birth. If they have played hockey before they are in the HCR. If you have never played hockey and this is your first year, you will need to add your son or daughter as a new player.
3. Here is the important part!
*If you are a rep player trying out for a team, do not register for the season with TMHA until you have made a team. You will have an option that states skip this registration selection. you will select that.
- If you are playing house league or playing U-7, you can select the category your child is playing in and register.* Do not select the next two options just skip and go to next. Those options are for U8 to U18 Tier 1 players only!*
Tier 1 players will have the option of selecting "Try out/Assessment skate (if you are trying out for a rep team) and also development skates (which are optional).
Players coming from PMHA to attend the development skates and tryouts must request a permission to skate from PMHA in advance of stepping on the ice. email@example.com
5. Everyone will follow the next steps which lead you to credit card payment.
6. Once rep players have made the team you will come back after tryouts to register with TMHA. This will avoid reimbursements.
ONCE YOU HAVE READ THE INFO ABOVE AND REVIEWED THE GUIDE YOU CAN PROCEED IN THE MENU ABOVE AND CLICK REGISTRATION!
The document HCR3.0_Registration_Steb_by_Step_User_Guide.pdf was attached to this post.
TMHA is once again requesting that all players who wish to attend our AA tryouts for U-10 to U-15 as well as our Timmins Flyers U-18 A team this season to complete the player intent form located in the top menu of our website. These forms assist our coaches in planning tryouts, getting jerseys ready and getting appropriate ice available. This form is not a registration form for this season. You will be asked to register using the HCR once registration becomes open. We thank you for assisting us to plan for tryouts.
Players attending tryouts from other Associations are asked to request a permission to skate form from their home Association.
The TMHA/PMHA agreement is in effect once again this season allowing PMHA players to attend TMHA AA tryouts however you still need to request that the permission to skate form be completed by PMHA who will grant your request to attend.
Should you have any questions please contact Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please find below a copy of the new NOHA Tier 1 AA League structure for this coming 2021-2022 season as part of the Nickel District Hockey League. TMHA will have teams throughout the U-10 to U-15 AA Major and Minor levels in this league. For more information on the league please visit https://ndmhl.ca/
The document Nickel_District_League_U-10_to_U-15_AA_Structure_2021-2022_season.pdf was attached to this post.
Thank you to our friends at the Timmins Charitable Gaming Association at Jackpot City Timmins and OLG Gaming their support this season. Through their generosity, they were able to support all of our minor hockey teams and families this season by off setting hockey related costs throughout our 2020-2021 season. We value your continued support and commitment to our Association and our youths and look forward to working with you again this coming 2021-2022 season!
Please visit them on their website at https://timmins.jackpotcitygaming.ca/charities or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Jackpot-City-Timmins-1381697262135797
There have been approximately 3600 responses from across the OHF so far regarding the body checking surveys.
We are asking our TMHA families and our volunteers (Coaches, Managers, Trainers) to complete the surveys. Your support in doing this would be greatly appreciated.
The survey may be accessed here – https://forms.office.com/r/HPyKnGFCSJ.