What Lies Ahead
Posted by Dennis Kane on Dec 28 2008 at 04:00PM PST
(In case you'd like to know what we've done, and what we'll be doing, to get ready for the spring season, please read the summary below.)
- About 1000 kids from new and returning families have registered online from home or at one of our two Walk-in Registrations. We strongly urge any late comers to register immediately to make our planning a bit easier. The mid-January deadline is approaching fast!
- Tryouts/evaluations for kids new to the league for coach and kid pitch as well as kids requesting to play up will be held on Jan. 10 and 17 at a TBD field. New registrants will be contacted soon to be asked to show proof of residency and birth at the tryouts.
- Teams will be formed by mid-February. Please don't call the hotline to determine which team your kid will be on. A manager will contact you in February.
- Manager meetings and manager training will be sprinkled from late January to the third week in February.
- First practices will commence around the third week in February.
- Opening Ceremonies and Parade will be held early March.
There are no comments for this announcement.