by 13U Selects, 2018-01-26T18:33:41-08:00January 26 2018, at 06:33 PM PSTBC Baseball 2018 13U (Peewee) Select Team Coaching Opportunities
Triple Crown’s Tri-Cities Slugfest – Pasco/Richland/Kennewick June 15-17, 2018
• This commitment occurs over a 8 week time frame involving player identification, a development camp, final team selection, final team preparation, tournament participation and supervision of the team.
• A high energy, hands on approach is required for this opportunity.
• Applicants should submit their bio detailing coaching experience and history.
• Coaches named to these roles will be required to distribute uniforms to team and to manage and return any equipment belonging to BC Baseball.
• Coaches will be required to complete and forward an evaluation and feedback form
within a week of returning from the tournament.
• Coaches should be prepared to be at all scheduled on & off field events.
• Head Coach will supervise 1 assistant coach and together with BC Baseball representative will be responsible for and supervise team of players during practices, games, and travel to/from and at the Father’s Day Slugfest tournament.
Final team roster will be comprised of 13-14 players plus Head Coach and 1 Assistant Coach.
BC Baseball 13U (Peewee) Directors will prepare and run four half-day tryouts which will be held throughout the province prior to the development camp:
Prince George: Sunday, Apr 8
Interior (West Kelowna): Saturday, Apr 14
Vancouver Island (Nanaimo): Sunday, Apr 22
Lower Mainland Tryouts (Richmond and Aldergrove): Saturday and Sunday, Apr 28-29
The coaches will participate, along with guest coaches in instructing and evaluating players at a 3 day development camp, Fri-Sun, May 4-6 in Aldergrove.
The Head coach, along with BC Baseball 13U (Peewee) Directors will participate in the final team selection.
Deadline for application is Saturday, March 31. Please send your applications and any
BC Baseball 13U (Peewee) Division Chair