26th Annual Indoor Classic Details:
- Sunday, February 18, 2018 at Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff. Track meet starts are 8:00am.
- All athletes need to be at the track by 7:00am wearing Black and Red (No athlete should have on any other colors, including undergarments).
- This is a great indoor meet and has participants from other states. Everyone should try to attend. Please note that there is no school on Monday, February 19th - Presidents Day.
- All athletes are eligible to participate in this meet. Majority of the team will go up on Saturday and stay overnight and some even stay until Monday as the meet ends late on Sunday.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a room with Your Name, Arrival Date, Departure date, Phone Number, Child's Name.
We will be staying at the Embassy Suites, 706 S Milton Road, Flagstaff, AZ 86001. The room rate is $129.00 a night plus tax, includes a free cooked to order breakfast and complimentary drinks.
High Schoolers can and will participate in the meet. Please let me know as soon as possible if your high schooler will be competing in Flagstaff.
DO NOT CALL THE HOTEL TO RESERVE - Please send me an email. You will be notified after the rooming list is complete when you can call. Guys we obtained a discount and are under contract to use a certain number of rooms. If you sign up for a room, please do not call and cancel or even worst just not show up because the team will be liable. I need to know of all changes and/or decisions regarding rooms whether the room is confirmed on your credit card or not.