- See the TEAM NEWS page for the latest updates! News page includes archive of team emails.
- Practice Times: Practice is 3:30 - 5:30 weekdays, rain or shine, unless otherwise announced. On minimum days, practice will still be at 3:30 due to the fact that many coaches have regular day jobs.
- How To Get an XC Stats Account: It is free. All athletes must have an account. Instructions here.
- The last day to join the Track and Field Team will be Tuesday Feb 12th!
- Track practice will begin Monday, February 5th at 3:30pm. Please report to the track field dressed in running attire.
- Practices will take place Monday-Friday 3:30-5:30pm, rain or shine, unless otherwise announced. This includes minimum days.
- Please make sure you have completed the Monte Vista Athletic Clearance Process. This is due by 1/26/19 and includes a physical exam within the last 12 months. Please click here to complete the process: https://www.athleticclearance.com For additional help click here.
You will not be allowed to come to practice if you are not cleared. If you are not a varsity returner and you fail to complete the clearance process the first week, you will be cut from the team.
XC STATS Account Needed!
Please Go to our XC STATs link and create an account for you child.
2019 Coaches Contact Info:
Co-Head Coach / Distance: Patrick Wales-Dinan email@example.com
Sprints: Dash Oliver firstname.lastname@example.org
Pole Vault Coach: Dan Graham at email@example.com
Sprints/Strength: Elle Schwatz firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Parent: MaryAnn Vorhauer email@example.com
Hurdles Coach: Joy Upshaw firstname.lastname@example.org
Throws Coach: Jay Price email@example.com and Dylan Dalton
Michael Garaventa firstname.lastname@example.org
Brandon Lawrence email@example.com
Patrick Wales-Dinan firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Historian: Former coach Mike Davis can be reached at email@example.com