Free Wrestling Clinic
FOR: Boys and Girls ages 4-14
For more information, please email us at: GNWCTitans@gmail.com
About Titans Wrestling:
• Part of the Inter County Wrestling League (approx. 46 teams throughout Southeastern PA)
• Primarily serving Colonial School District and surrounding areas
• A team of 125-150 boys and girls
• Our season runs from November to February. Meets held Saturdays from December to early February
• Wrestlers are divided into practice groups by skill, experience and age.
• Registration to join our team will be available soon
To introduce new kids to the sport before the season begins, we offer a
FREE Introduction to Wrestling Clinic
Where: Colonial Middle School (gym) – 716 Belvoir Rd, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
When: Wednesdays 6:30–7:30pm on 10/2, 10/9, 10/16, 10/23, and 10/30
Cost: FREE. No need to pre-register, just come to the first session on 10/2!
Please complete and bring the below with you to the first clinic on 10/2 at 6:30 pm (Colonial Middle School gym).
Child’s Name:___________________________________ Date of Birth:_________
School Child Attends: _____________________________Grade:______________
Parent’s Name(s):________________________________ Phone:______________
Parent’s Email(s): ____________________________________________________
Has child wrestled before? Yes No
If Yes, describe prior experience: ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The document 2019_Free_Clinic_Flyer.pdf was attached to this post.