by Poway American Little League, 2017-12-13T09:05:09-08:00December 13 2017, at 09:05 AM PST
Early bird registration ends this Saturday! Save $25. Don’t miss out!
Spring 2018 Registration Now Open!
New to Poway American Little League?
Our first Walk-up Address Verification is this Saturday:
December 16, 9-11 AM:
Tierra Bonita Elementary School
For players new to Poway American Little League (or did not play in the spring 2017 season), age and address verification is mandatory. You can register online at www.pallbaseball.org, but you still need to attend a walk-up registration to verify your child’s age and address. Please be prepared to:
- Have at least one parent or legal guardian present
- Provide 3 proofs of residence AND an original or state-certified copy of the child’s birth certificate. Please read this link for acceptable proofs of registration
- Registration is not complete and your child will not be able to play until age and residency documents are verified.
Rookies to Intermediate
- Early Registration: $180 per child and $155 each additional sibling
- After Dec 17th- Registration: $205 per child and $180 each additional sibling
- Early Registration: $155 per child
- After Dec 17th- Registration: $180 per child
Below is information for the Parent Meeting/Proof of Residency Verification Walk up Date:
January 10, 6 pm-8 pm
Tierra Bonita Elementary MPR, 14678 Tierra Bonita Road, Poway, California 92064
Important Dates to Note:
- December 16 – Early Bird Registration Ends / Walk-up Address Verification
- January 10 – Registration Ends; Last Walk-Up Address Verification Event/Parent Meeting
- January 20 – Tryouts for Minor B & above
- February 3 – Meet Your Coach & Team!
- February 5 – Practices Begin
- March 10 – Opening Day
Click to Register for Poway American Little League Today!
Please read about important FAQ regarding registration and the league.