News and Announcements
It’s time to start thinking about Spring 2017 Baseball at Poway American Little League. The season may seem a ways off, but tryouts are nearly 60 days away!
Registration is now open here: http://www.pallbaseball.org/forms/12877-PALL-2017-Spring-Registration-Form
Please read about important "FAQ":http://www.pallbaseball.org/organizations/2643/pages/103015 regarding registration and the league.
- Rookies to Intermediate
- Early Registration: $175 per child and $150 each additional sibling
- After Dec 17th- Registration: $200 per child and $175 each additional sibling
- Early Registration: $150 per child
- After Dec 17th- Registration: $175 per child
New to Poway American Little League?
For players new to Poway American Little League (or did not play in the spring 2016 season), age and address verification is mandatory. You can register online at www.pallbaseball.org but you still need to attend a walk-up registration to verify your child’s age and address. Please be prepared to:
- Have at least one parent or legal guardian present
- Provide 3 proofs of residence AND an original or state-certified copy of the child’s birth certificate. Please read this link for acceptable proofs of registration.
- Registration is not complete and your child will not be able to play until age and residency documents are verified.
Below is information for the Parent Meeting/Proof of Residency Verification Walk up Date:
- January 11, 6 pm-8 pm
- Tierra Bonita Elementary MPR, 14678 Tierra Bonita Road, Poway, California 92064
Important Dates to Note:
- December 17 – Early Bird Registration Ends
- January 11 - Registration Ends; Last Walk-Up Address Verification Event
- January 21 - Tryouts for Minor B & above
- February 4 - Meet Your Coach & Team!
- February 6 - Practices Begin
- March 11 - Opening Day
If you have questions about 2017 Spring registration , please direct them to email@example.com.
Let’s Play Ball!
Congratulations to the boys and girl in Blue! The Royals capped off a fantastic season last night with an impressive 7-1 victory over the Poway National Majors Pirates to bring the Majors City Championship back to Poway American. The Royals showed why they were the team to beat all season with solid pitching, strong defense, and timely hitting. Way to finish the season!
Congratulations to the Minor B Angels, your 2016 City Champions! Following their Minor B playoff championship last Friday, the Angels dug deep to beat the Poway National Pirates who had only lost one game en route to their own regular season and league playoff championship. The game was tight all the way to the end, demonstrating what some called the greatest pitching ever seen in Minor B. Down 1-0 in the bottom of the 5th, the Angels scored 2 runs to go ahead and they closed it out 1-2-3 in the top of the 6th. Well done Angels! Way to represent Poway American Little League.
Support the Taylor family and Madi’s battle with Leukemia. Join the Taylor Trot 5K and 1 Mile Walk on July 30, 2016. Find out more at www.teamtaylorpoway.com
The PALL All Stars begin their post season play next Sunday. Come on out to support our teams and watch some outstanding youth baseball. Here’s the opening game schedule:
Majors All Stars: Sunday, June 19th, 10 AM vs. Poway National at Mountain View Park (1160 S Citrus Ave
Escondido, California 92027)
9-10 All Stars: Sunday, June 19th, 10 AM vs. Rancho Bernardo at Pomerado Elementary School Field 2 (12321 9th St
Poway, California 92064)
10-11 All Stars: June 20th, 5:30 PM vs Rancho Bernardo at Park Dale Elementary Field 1 (2050 Parkdale Lane
Encinitas, California 92024)
Follow the subsequent games on the District 31 website: https://www.eteamz.com/californiadistrict31/news/index.cfm?cat=941150
Go get ’em All Stars!