News and Announcements
Our volunteers make Vista National Little League work. This page is just one small way to recognize all of the people who unselfishly give of their time and energy in order to improve the lives of those around them.
A BIG THANK YOU to all of our volunteers here at VNLL.
To volunteer at VNLL please:
1) Scroll to the bottom of this page and download the 2016 Little League Volunteer Application. If you volunteered last year, you just need to complete the 2016 Returning Volunteer form. All of our volunteers must have a background check to ensure that our children are protected.
2) Please include your Social Security Number on the form as the background check cannot be performed without it.
3) E-mail the form to email@example.com, or place in the red VNLL mailbox at the entrance to our fields.
Please view our available opportunities below and e-mail us (firstname.lastname@example.org)with your contact information so we can have a board member contact you.
Thanks for deciding to help!
How may I get involved?
COACHES DEVELOPMENT TRAINING
For the ninth consecutive year, the San Diego Padres will host a FREE clinic for youth baseball coaches on Saturday, January 10, 2015 at Petco Park.
2015 Coaches Clinic participants should expect to learn the following:
- How to teach age appropriate drills for their players
- How to develop & implement practice plans & game plans
- How to manage youth players & parents
- Basics of Field Maintenance presented by San Diego Padres Director of Field and Landscape Maintenance, Luke Yoder
- Basic First Aid Training presented by Little League District 66 Leadership
The 2015 clinic instruction will focus on HOW to teach and develop youth baseball players. An emphasis will be placed on the processes of teaching young athletes and the terminology, skills and planning that goes in to running a successful practice and game plan.
Clinic instruction will be provided by Baseball ASAP, San Diego's premier youth baseball training organization specializing in private instruction, team training, seasonal camps, and coaches clinics.
Click the link below for the easy, FREE, online registration process. Please send any questions or comments to email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you here at the ballpark on January 10.
2015 Spring Registration Information
email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 760-310-0473
Please bring the following items with you to register:
1. Player's original birth certificate or copy with official seal.
2. Check, cash or credit card for registration fees
(Payable to: Vista National Little League)
3. Three different proofs of residency from the following categories (see examples below):
- Utility bill
- Credit card statement
- Vehicle registration
- Player's school record/report card
- DMV registration
- Voter registration
- Insurance documents
President-Andy Setter email@example.com
Coaching Coordinator - Dustin Griffin
Equipment Manager- Rene
Facility Manager-Mike Anghera firstname.lastname@example.orgUIC/Field Manager-Eric Brooking email@example.com