News and Announcements
NORTH CLARK LITTLE LEAGUE
MANAGERS MEETING THIS THURSDAY (Yes, the 23rd)
Starts at 6:00 PM, Pick up your equipment!
ALSO, check out our new BIG fundraiser, THE HIT-A-THON at 99pledges.com
Our main fundraiser this year is sure to be a BIG hit! Every division will have multiple winners and two lucky families will be enjoying either the incredible fun of a.....
MARINERS vs. YANKEES GAME or A GIFT CERTIFICATE WORTH $350 TO THE GREAT WOLF LODGE!!
But the real BIG winner will be our community because the funds raised will be used to keep our future registration fees as low as possible.
For more details simply click on the headline above and thank you for all your support!
After Closing Ceremonies an election was held to determine the 2017 Board of Directors. The following are the results of those votes:
President - Tom McGraw
- Vice President - Steve Knight
- Vice President - Michael Lawson
- Treasurer - Thelma Conder
- Secretary - Stephanie Massie
- Player Agent - Judy Hunter
- Safety Officer - Les Clifton
- Coaching Coordinator - Sam Sutton
- Information officers - Michael Leonard and Suzanne Logan
- Umpire in Chief -Tracy Lally/Steve Lehecka
- Equipment Manager -Trevor Conder
- Fields & Maintenance -Justin Allen
- Scheduling and Uniforms Manager - Kelly Warrington
- Sponsorship/Fundraising Managers - Christy Roberts and Amber Komm
- Team Mom Coordinator - Lacey Yancey
- Facility Manager - Yarin Cossette
The following positions are still OPEN and unfilled for the 2016 Season:
- Concession Manager
Thank you to all the Managers, Coaches, Board Members, Team Moms, Umpires, Parents, Players, and all of those who volunteered to help make for a successful 2016 Spring Season!
Please welcome Natalie Cossette as our new Snack Shack Manager! Natalie has been managing the Snack Shack this season and brings with her fresh ideas and new menu items!
New this year: Mozzarella Sticks! These are a huge hit and are selling fast! We also have Biscuits and Gravy on Saturday mornings.
Bring the family and enjoy some wonderful meals together!