Posted by Duane Malamut on Mar 02 2019 at 04:00PM PST in 2010
Some frequently Asked Questions:
When does the season start?
- August 1st (unless otherwise described)
What is the cost/s?
- Tackle Football is: $75.00 base fee, Non-Comp and Comp Cheer is: $65.00 base fee, Flag FB and Flag CH is $25.00 base fee
- Registering online will incur a non-refudable, $5.00 fee per child registered.
What is the practice time and days?
- In August: Tackle Football and Cheer will go up to 4 nights weekly, 1.5 to 2.5 hours nightly depneding on the age/skill level. FLAG FB & CH generally go up to 3 nights weekly, 1.5 per night.
- Generally spanning Mondays thru Thursdays
- At or Post Labor Day: Tackle Football, Non-Comp Cheer and Comp Cheer maximum allowed is 3 nights weekly, 2 hours per. Flag FB & CH, 2 nights weekly, 1.5 hours per night
- Generally: On Tuesdays and Thursdays
Where else can i find info?
- Go to Forms and Newsletters tab on Left - Panel of this website
- Look for Registration flyer and/or Welcome Letter
There are no comments for this announcement.