News and Announcements
Teams for all age divisions are forming now! Some teams are full and locked. We're still looking for more girls to play softball.
RLLBB will have two fundraisers in February. 2/11 is a bowling fundraiser at Albany Bowl. $12pp includes two game with shoe rentals. 2/23 is parents night and uniform giveaway. Both events will have $20 pizza coupons from Mountain Mike's San Pablo.
Details under the Calendar events
First practice for all will be Saturday, January 6 at 10 AM at Nicholl Park!
Bring all your equipment and dress ready to play. No need to go out and shop, we'll have extra stuff.
You can sign up for $70 too!
We look forward to seeing you!
Registration event on 11/12/17 at Albany Bowl at 10AM. Forms will be available, please bring $70 per player
$12 Bowling per person for two games including shoes
Evento de registracion el 11/12/17 en Albany Bowl a las 10AM. Formas estaran listo, por favor traer $70 por jugador
$12 bowling por persona para dos juegos incluyendo zapatos
Hello Potential ALL STARS and PARENTS.
Please check the following link to help guide you on the paperwork needed for your child to participate in all-stars.
Note That all in red are up for elections tonight
1. President-Mark Torres2. Vice President- Vacant Nominations (Thomas Gary)
3. Treasury-Pandora Turner
4. Secretary-Joy Stewart
5. Player Agent Overall- Martell Bates6. Player Agent Softball-Vacant Nominations (Audra Williams)
7. Umpire & Chief-Vacant Nominations (Chauncey Kirtdoll)
8. Safety Officer- Vacant Nominations (Troy Porter)
9. Information Officer-Vacant Nominations (Sharee Taylor)
10. Equipment Manager-Vacant Nominations (James Hill)
11. Coaches Coordinator-Vacant Nominations (committee of Thomas Gary, Mark Torres, Martell Bates, Chauncey Kirtdoll)
12. Concession Director-Vacant Nominations (Tina Semaia)
13. Member at Large- Vacant Nominations (Larry Lewis)
14. Member at Large Vacant Nominations (Jerry Anderson)
15. Member at Large- Vacant Nominations (Arla Bowles)