News and Announcements
The mission of Extreme Volleyball Club is to develop and promote the sport of volleyball in the Lakeway Area. Our goal is to train athletes from the entry-level player to the elite player and provide each player the opportunity to develop and reach their goal to play at the next level.
- Extreme Volleyball Club is a competitive, travel volleyball program for girls/boys ages 8-18
- Extreme Volleyball Club is a local non-profit organization dedicated to offering an elite volleyball experience with superior coaches in a nurturing environment that promotes leadership
- Extreme Volleyball Club is completely independent from the school system, yet the goal of the Extreme Volleyball Club is to provide opportunities to girls in the Lakeway Area including Hamblen, Jefferson, Grainger, Cocke, Hawkins and Greene Counties
- Extreme Volleyball Club is committed to providing: Championship Caliber Coaches, Character Building Emphasis, Sportsmanship, Exposure for the competitive athlete seek-ing scholarship opportunities and An Economical Choice with High Quality Tournaments
Robin Vananoy firstname.lastname@example.org 423-312-5207
Devyn Bayes email@example.com 434-489-8601
Donnie Vannoy firstname.lastname@example.org 423-307-6166
Chuck Carter email@example.com 423-258-1850 ( Volleybal Leagues)
What you will need for tryouts:
1. Extreme Registration Form - this is under Forms or Handouts. We will also have extras at tryouts.
2. Concussion Form - this is under Forms or Handouts. We will also have extras at tryouts.
3. SRVA Membership Form - Look at the handout attached - it will give you directions.
4. SRVA Medical Release Form - Look at the handout attached - it will give you directions.
5. $50.00 Tryout Fee
Extreme Volleyball information meeting will be held on Sept. 30th at 2:00 p.m. at Union Heights Elementary School.
Tryouts will be held Oct. 14th, 2-4 for ages 12 and under, 4-6 for ages 13-14. Oct. 17th, 6-8 for ages 8-14.
Oct. 21st, 2-4 for ages 15-16, 4-6 for ages 17-18. Oct. 24th for ages 15-18.
All tryouts will be held at Union Heights.
Visit our website for information: www.goextremevolleyball.com or Contact Robin Vannoy at 423-312-5207, Chuck Carter at 423-258-5964.
Taylor Blythe - committed to Tusculum
Lydia Collins - committed to Tusculum
Cameron McConnell - committed to Milligan
Reagan Dickens - committed to Emory & Henry
Courtney Dotson - committed to WSCC
Ashley Delph - committed to WSCC
Brittany Ramsey - committed to King University
Harley Smith - committed to Tusculum
Emily Lawless - committed to Tusculum
Rhea Jones - committed to Arkansas Monticello
Taylor Southerland - committed to Bluefield College
Kassidy Holloway - commited to Hiwassee College
Emily Lamie - committed to Johnson University