News and Announcements
Celebrate with us!
2017 Closing Ceremonies will take place Saturday, June 3 at 11 AM following our final game on Field #1.
This season, trophies for ALL DIVISIONS will be handed out during closing ceremonies. We ask that all teams arrive in uniforms and line up in the outfield by 11 AM (we will direct teams where to stand).
Closing Ceremonies will include the Cameron McAfee award presented to a player from each team. This award will be presented by the McAfee Family and is a great honor for all award recipients. We would like to show our support by having as many families as possible in attendance.
Join us in celebrating a fantastic Little League Season!
Hello PALL Families,
Poway High School Baseball has invited PALL to attend their annual Little League Night. The game will be on Friday, May 5th starting at 6pm vs. Mission Vista.
Little League players in uniform will be able to go out on the field with the Varsity players for the national anthem and run around the bases after the game. There will also be some give away items. One lucky player from our league will also be selected to be “Bat Boy” for the game.
Come out to support our local community with your family and see some past PALL players in action.
Your manager/team parent will also be contacting you to get a count on which teams will attend to be on the field before the game.
Hello PALL Families,
Picture Day is this Saturday March 18th. Your coach should have already given you the information and order form. If you did not get an order form you can print and fill out the attached form. Please arrive 15 minutes early to sign in and submit your forms. Your player should bring their favorite bat and glove.
Date: Saturday, March 18th
Time: See Below for your slot
Location: Rear open field behind field #4
- 7:20 AM Royals Majors (Osmun)
- 7:20 AM A’s Majors (Pancheri)
- 7:40 AM Yankees Minor A (Bachar)
- 7:40 AM Angels Minor A (DeCremer)
- 8:00 AM Royals Rookies (Rhodes)
- 8:00 AM Yankees Rookies (Taylor)
- 8:20 AM A’s T-Ball (Bowman)
- 8:20 AM Royals T-Ball (Davis)
- 8:40 AM A’s Rookies (Harris)
- 8:40 AM Indians Rookies (Wicklund)
- 9:00 AM Angels T-Ball (Brown)
- 9:20 AM Red Sox T-Ball (Velasco)
- 9:40 AM Angels Majors (Wurtz)
- 9:40 AM Indians Majors (Klepsch)
- 10:00 AM Staff Break
- 10:40 AM Blue Jays Minor B (Tolliver)
- 11:00 AM Angels Minor B (Cincotta)
- 11:00 AM White Sox Rookies (Carmichael)
- 11:20 AM Orioles Rookies (Newman)
- 11:40 AM Indians T-Ball (Wicklund )
- 12:00 PM Twins T-Ball (Longabach)
- 12:20 PM Indians Minor A (Gilbert)
- 12:40 PM Tigers Minor A (Ludwig)
- 1:00 PM Orioles Minor A (Carter)
- 1:20 PM Royals Minor A (Bithell)
- 1:20 PM Royals Minor B (Georginn)
- 1:40 PM Twins Minor B(Vanderveen )
- 2:00 PM Angels Rookies(Strachan)
- 2:00 PM Red Sox Rookies (Naylor)
Please check in at our customer service table, to turn in paper work, have questions answered, and make payment. We gladly accept cash, check, or credit card (American Express, Visa, Discover, or Master Card)
If you have any questions please call: PBM Images at (619) 482-2068
PALL presents the 2017 Opening Day Ceremony!
This year’s event will include a pancake breakfast ($5/person) presented by the Poway Kiwanis, bounce houses and fun for the entire family, the Player Parade, local celebrities, and more!
Gates open at 8am. Players must be onsite, in full uniform, no later than 8:30am. Ceremonies begin at 9 am.
The fun will continue throughout the day with a full lineup of Opening Day baseball games and BBQ lunch at the Snack Shack. Parents can continue the fun in to the evening at the PALL Parent’s Night Out at 6pm at Mainstream Bar and Grill. Mainstream is donating 15% of all proceeds back to PALL so we hope to see you there!
Let’s Play Ball!
Are you planning to help your child’s baseball team keep score this season? Have you ever wanted to know how to score a baseball game? Here’s your chance to learn.
Poway American Little League Scorekeeping Clinic
Wednesday, March 1
13094 Civic Center Drive, Poway, Ca 92064 (Bill Bond #3)
Wednesday, March 8
13094 Civic Center Drive, Poway, Ca. 92064 (Bill Bond #3)
Scorekeeping 101 will will allow parents to understand the process, the basics in maintaining a scorebook and see the game in a different way. This is perfect for a first time scorekeeper or personal who may need a refresher. The following Wednesday (March 8) we also have the Scorekeeping 201. This session will review the basics and go more in depth with situational plays and events that may occur in a game. This is ideal for a individual who as some experience and looking for a tune up.
If you plan on attending or have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see many of you there!